Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. It is your responsibility to check with your insurance company prior to your appointment.
Please ask the following questions to your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-pay or co-insurance amount for each visit?
- What will I owe per session?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
MEDICAID Plans In-Network:
***Most Medicaid Plans are your PRIMARY coverage. If you ALSO have a MEDICARE or Commercial plan, your MEDICAID PLAN is SECONDARY and it may not cover all of your charges.
Please check with your insurance company prior to your appointment.
- Aetna Better Health or (previously Illini Care Health) - Medicaid Plan
- Blue Cross Community Health Plan - Medicaid Plan
- Meridian - Medicaid Plan
- State Medicaid
MEDICARE PLANS In-Network:
- all Medicare supplemental plans billed as a SECONDARY
Commercial Insurance Plans In-Network:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ComPsych EAP
- EverNorth (previously Cigna)
- Health Alliance
- Health Link
- HealthScope - 3rd Party Administrator
- Magellan EAP
- Magellan Healthcare
- Optum Health
- Resolutions EAP
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
*Out-of-network insurance is accepted, however, with higher co-pays and out-of-pocket charges. Speak with your insurance administrator PRIOR to your appointment.